Dec 28 | Tim, President
During this time, we always try to reflect upon our previous accomplishments throughout the year. It’s amazing to look back at everything we have completed, and we’re grateful for the opportunity to help our clients achieve their business goals through traditional and new media campaigns. Below, you will find what some members of our team are most proud of, and what they look forward to accomplishing next year.
- Tim, president: I’m most thankful for having a great list of clients who are moving forward in this difficult economy with a sense of boldness and are not letting the economic downturn dictate their businesses’ future. I’m proud of my team members, who have made significant changes and adjustments in their work to meet our clients’ expectations! This too shall pass.
- Linda, chief financial officer: It has been a pleasure and an honor to work with a very capable, talented and determined team at Patterson/Bach in a very challenging year. This year I have successfully incorporated more efficient methods to increase productivity by providing upgraded computer applications, technical computer troubleshooting and summary analyses on client accounts. I would like to continue in 2010 to ensure that the interface with our team, clients and vendors is a personable and effective experience.
- Brian, marketing director: With every challenge comes an opportunity. My hat goes off to our clients who saw the opportunity to market themselves during these difficult times. I look forward to more “challenges” in the New Year.
- Greg, senior art director: I am constantly learning from the people I work with. Creatively, there is nothing better. And there’s always more to learn!
- Dan, creative director: I’m proud of some of the successes we’ve been able to help our clients achieve in a particularly rough year for businesses. Two specific examples come to mind: helping the Craft & Hobby Association exceed their attendance goals for their first-ever consumer show, and re-crafting Montverde Academy’s marketing vehicles to communicate with its all-important international market. In 2010, I look forward to new opportunities to help our clients achieve the results they hire us to deliver. Providing measurable results to our clients’ success is why we’re in business. It is also deeply gratifying on a personal level to know that one’s efforts are making a difference to the businesses we serve.
- Erin, director of public relations: I am appreciative of the diverse group of clients with whom I have had the pleasure to work in 2009, and I look forward to an upcoming year of opportunities to partner with and help organizations realize the many benefits of public relations beyond media publicity. I hope the new year will bring a fresh perspective to organizations to make employee communications and community relations top priorities.
- Ashley, public relations account executive: I’m thankful for having the opportunity to work with great clients and team members this past year. I’ve been able to assist with the development and implementation of social media campaigns, as well as help clients achieve their traditional campaign goals. I’m looking forward to expanding our social media program in 2010.
We hope that you will take time from your busy schedule to recognize your own accomplishments.
Best Wishes from the team at Patterson/Bach Communications.